The values that the work and people of WCER strive to uphold are:
- Innovation and Excellence. Continuous improvement is a driver for excellence. We innovate and improve in our work to advance education through leading research and development.
- Equitable Education. Equitable education is essential to a healthy society. We aim to reverse imbalances and injustices in education through our work.
- Affirming and Increasing Diversity. Individual differences and group diversity inspire creative and equitable outcomes. We actively affirm and seek to increase such diversity in our Center.
- Healthy Workplace. The well-being of our workplace enhances success for all. We commit to a workplace based on mutual respect and transparency.
- Partnering Across Differences. Diverse backgrounds and expertise improve the quality of our work. We collaborate across disciplines, methodologies, organizations, and communities to strengthen our research and development outcomes.
The following positions are available at WCER. Click the link to read the University of Wisconsin Position Vacancy Listing, which provides a description of the duties and application information.
WIDA Assistant Director of Contracts and Finance – PVL 2223762