2019 UW-Madison Education Research Poster Fair
February 22, 2019, 10:00 am - 1:30 pm
Wisconsin Institutes for Discovery, 330 N. Orchard St.
UW--Madison Language Development Researcher & Curriculum and Instruction Faculty Associate
Mariana Castro, a UW-Madison language development researcher, will share research findings of
relevant and authentic teaching methods proven to enhance learning among bilingual children,
who today number one in four children living in the U.S.
Five reasons to attend the 2019 UW-Madison Education Research Poster Fair:
- Engage with researchers, peers and other educators.
- Meet potential collaborators.
- Discover the latest in education research.
- Learn about the impact of education in the community.
- Enjoy a delicious FREE lunch.