Wisconsin Center for Education Research (WCER)’s
- Interactive Learning and Design Lab (ILDL) and
- LEAD Center
PhD,2013: Educational Pyschology, MIS and Business Administration, Auburn University, AL
Graduate Certificate in Program Evaluation,2013, Auburn University, Auburn, AL
MBA (2008): MIS and E-Commerce Marketing, Rochester Institute of Technology, NY
MBA (2003): MIS, University of Dhaka, Bangladesh
BBA, Management (2000): Management, University of Dhaka, Bangladesh
1. Program Evaluation
2. Learning Science: Improvement of STEM teaching-learning process
3. Technology Adoption in educational settings and its impact in higher education
Research Experience in NSF Funded Grants:(2007-present)
(2015-Present) at UW Madison, Madison, WI:
• Bio-Sphere: Fostering Deep Learning of Complex Biology for Building Our Next Generation's Scientists.
• Science Inquiry Using Physical and Virtual Experiments: Systematic Investigation of Issues and Conditions for Learning.
(2011-2014) at Auburn University, Auburn, AL:
• The Nano Bio Science Partnership for the Alabama Black Belt Region
• Collaborative Research: Broadening Studio-Based Learning in Computing Education
(2007-2009) at Rochester Institute of Technology, Rochester, NY:
• A Switched Internetworking Architecture with Contracted Services
Associate Professor (2015 -Spring):Department of Business Administration, Leading University, Bangladesh.
Postdoctoral Researcher: Spring 2014-Fall 2014, Department of Educational Foundations, Leadership, and Technology and Department of Computer Science and Software Engineering, Auburn University, AL
Graduate Teaching and Research Assistant: Fall 2010-Fall 2013, Educational Foundations, Leadership, and Technology Department, Auburn University, AL
Consultant for Dissertation Data (Quantitative) Analyses: Fall 2010-Fall 2013, Educational Foundations, Leadership, and Technology Department, Auburn University, AL
Graduate Research Assistant: Fall 2007-Spring 2009, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT), Rochester, NY.
Assistant Professor:2004-2006, Department of Business Administration, Shah Jalal University of Science & Technology, Sylhet, Bangladesh
Lecturer: 2003-2004, School of Business, Asian University of Bangladesh, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Officer :June 2003- August 2003:Information Technology Division, Head Office, Mercantile Bank Limited. Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Merchandiser:November 2002- May 2003, Fortuna Group, Kunia, Gazipur, Bangladesh. Intern: May 2002-July 2002: Renata Limited ( A Pharmaceutical Company), Bangladesh.
Office: 665 Ed Sciences