Researcher Regulatory Fair
October 29, 2019, 11 am - 1:30 pm
Varsity Hall, Union South
Are you involved in research and have questions like:
• What regulations apply to my research?
• How do I comply with the requirements?
• Do I have any regulatory concerns for my upcoming trip to China?
• When do I need to update my clinical research proposal?
• What sort of information do I need to report on my OAR?
Do you wonder about drones, DURC, FAR/DFAR, IRB, Risk Management, Lab Management Community of Practice, Select Agents, Institutional Animal Care, Biosafety, Research Animal Resources and Compliance, International Safety & Security, Export Control, RSP, Animal Safety, WARF, RCR, COI, Hazard Communication, Radiation Safety, Data Security, Stem Cell Research?
Then, come to the Researcher Regulatory Fair.
Meet with campus resources to help you address the needs of today’s ever changing regulatory environment.
For additional information, go to rrf.wisc.edu or contact Bethany Nelson ( email@example.com )